These General Terms and Conditions govern the provision of all services from or on behalf of Psychiatry4U to the Expert and apply to all legal relationships between the Expert (Resource person ) and the Client.
1. These General Terms and Conditions supersede any and all prior oral and written quotations, communications, agreements and understandings of the parties.
2. The services offered by this platform is strictly for enhanced understanding of psychiatry through personalized consultancy in session and these sessions are not for certification or mastery in psychiatry.
3. During sessions strict confidentiality will be maintained with regard to identification of individuals, and no matters related to identification of any individuals will be disclosed.
4. In the sessions, nothing related to “client’s /expert” personal issues will be discussed.
5. The services through this platform shall not be used for therapy sessions, of any kind.
6. The Expert will not contact the client through any means for the services outside this portal.
7. Recording or sharing the sessions through any means is prohibited and legal action will be initiated.
8. The Expert shall not take consultancy services if he/she is currently affiliated with the same institution as that of a client in this platform.
9. The Expert shall determine the manner in which and the person by whom the engagement will be carried out, taking into account, as far as is feasible, the reasonable requests expressed by the Client.
10. The Expert may, only after informing the administration and, where possible, in consultation with the Client, replace the person or persons charged with performing the engagement ( session/s) , if and in so far as the Expert believes that such replacement would benefit the engagement.
11. The Expert shall complete the session with keen interest, care and diligence in accordance with the contract.
12. The Expert hereby accepts that the time schedule allocated for the performance of an engagement may be subject to change in case of amendment to the engagement and/or the services to be provided there after under conclusion of the engagement.
13. The Expert shall pay the administration at the rate specified in the agreement prior to the start of the engagement.
14. Any cancellations arising from or related to any delays in the completion of the engagement stemming from the failure of the Expert to duly make available to the client the requested information and documentation, shall be fully borne by the Expert.
15. The consultancy service is purely optional based on client’s voluntary request for the same and Experts acceptance to do so, it is in no way considered as obligatory. Litigation if any shall be restricted to Bangalore Jurisdiction and borne by the Expert or Client as case may be who use this platform.